All patients required to wear masks and social distance upon entry to office
10 Tips for Parents Navigating Online Education
How to navigate education on and offline during the global pandemic
11 Tips for promoting healthy sleep habits during COVID-19
Every 20 minutes, look at something 20 feet away,
for 20 seconds. These breaks will keep your eyes from getting tired, your vision from getting blurry, and prevent headaches
Sit with your elbows, hips and knees all bent at a 90-degree angle. Your feet should never dangle but should be propped up on a firm surface.
1. Use an External Mouse to relieve arm strain from touchpad use
2. Put a cushion in your chair to raise your forearms level with your keyboard height
3. Add a footrest so your feet and body are supported
4. Raise your monitor up closer to eye level
5. Adjust the monitor to a comfortable viewing distance while the back is supported
6. Use an External Keyboard to allow the monitor to be raised
Click the link below or the photo above to learn more about the Healthy Use of Laptops at Home
If your child has had sore throat, fever, or chills in the past 72 hours, you will be required to display a negative COVID-19 test before entry.
If you have traveled within 2 weeks prior to your appointment, you will be required to display a negative COVID-19 test before entry.